Open a Ticket
Try it Now!
Keep track of and Quickly create work orders for recurring maintenance
This app creates 11-2 Work Orders based on the Service Contracts entered in the 3-6 Client screen and the corresponding work order template for the specified maintenance cycle.
1. Enter service contract under the 3-6 Receivable Client.
2. Created 11-2 work order template with the name of the template the same as the contract number.
3. The “Reference 3” field on the 11-2 work order must have the contract number entered in it.
1. Open the 3-6 Receivable Clients screen.
2. Click on the zMaxOneClick app and choose Preventative Maintenance.
3. The grid will appear showing contracts due to be completed for the next month.
4. To show a different time period, enter new dates and click “redisplay contracts due”
5. Select the contracts you would like to create 11-2 work orders for by selecting individually or clicking the checkmark to select all.
6. Click “create work orders”.
7. A “Processing Completed” message box will appear once the work orders have been created, click ok.
8. Go to the 11-2 Work Orders screen to view the created work orders.
The “History” button allows you to view all of the work orders created for a specified date and “recall” (or void) them if they have not been invoiced yet.